Monday, February 18, 2013

Current Obsessions: Spring cleaning edition

I hope everyone had another long weekend. The month of February always flies by. I feel like March is definitely the longest month of winter in Oregon. I am sooo ready for it to be  spring. 



1. Clarisonic Mia: Thanks to the recommendation of my bf Liz, I got this little gem this Christmas. I use it about 3-4 times a week and it is life changing! My skin feel so clean and smooth. Plus, it gets rid of all of the dead winter skin and helps provide that healthy glow. I use this along with the Skinceuticals Retexturing Activator.



Clairsonic



2. Kombucha Mama: I’ve talked about the many benefits of K before, but this local brand is my absolute favorite. I buy it by the growler and my favorite is pomegranate lemonade for sure.


Kombucha mama



3. Shark® Steam Mop – S3101: Macy’s had a great sale this weekend and I couldn't resist. I was so over the Swiffer and semi-clean floors. This was also recommended to me by a friend and it is amaze. Sadly enough, I was so excited to use this puppy, I broke it out as soon as I got home. It plugs into the wall and requires for you to just add water.. no cleaner. I couldn't believe how clean my floors looked.




shark steam mop




4. Yogi Berry Detox Tea: Some detox tea can literally taste like you are drinking twigs.. this stuff rocks.




berry tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear your thoughts