Tuesday, February 12, 2013

MIA & Little Bro’s 30th celebration


I am still so tired from being gone for 2 weeks. I was in Salt Lake City, Utah the first week for work and then flew home to Boston to see the fam. It was great, but it went by way too fast as usual. Too many loved ones to catch up with and not enough time.  It’s definitely not a bad problem  to have in life. Each time I go home, it reminds me how fortunate I truly am.

I will do a full recap later on this week, but I want to share this..  

photo (48)


Honestly, how cute is she? She may or may not have gotten her cheeks from her Auntie Nicole.

I was so excited as my “little” bro and his family Amy and little Emma. They were able to come down from NY to celebrate his 30th early.



photo (51)

I think he was a little upset he didn’t have toy trucks on his cake like back in the day.



photo (42)


One of many cannolis consumed on this trip. I really should have named this blog spinning and cannolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear your thoughts