Friday, January 18, 2013

Favorite Friday Finds





Justin’s Maple Almond Butter Squeeze Pack: 

This is not only great portion control, but great for those with no self control with any type of nut butter (like me).   The almond maple is my absolute favorite! It’s funny I actually went to college with Justin. He is doing some great things in regards to entrepreneurship by providing micro-loans to people all  around the world. It’s a great way to pay it forward.


MapleAlmondPack



 AQUIS Super Absorbent Towel:

I don’t know about you, but my hair is super thick and it takes forever to dry. This is a life changer as it will cut your drying time in half.



Aquis




Brittany of eatingbirdfood.com Cauliflower Pizza Crust: 

Can’t wait to try making it this weekend!


cauliflower-pizza-crust-pizza

you can get the recipe here

 Two-faced 3 Way lash lining tool: 

For those of you who know me, I am not a big make-up person, but this liner is amazing! There is a triple tip that can be multiple ways. It allows you to fill spaces between lashes so that the lash line appears thicker or you can use it for a dramatic cat eye (which I will prob never do).

Too-Faced-3-Way-27941



 Martha Stewart Collection Misto: 


A lot of flavor without the fat or weird chemicals that are in olive spray cans you buy at the store (have you ever looked at the actual ingredients… eww).


misto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear your thoughts