Thursday, January 10, 2013

Well hello There

I don’t know about you, but there is nothing better than starting off your day with a workout! I know that is each person is different as well as is their optimal time to workout, but I am definitely a morning person. In fact, there are some studies that believe you can burn up to 300 percent more body fat doing cardio in a fasted state in the am, more than any other time during the day. The theory is that you are burning the fat on your body, not the calories you consumed during the day. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_for_Life
Today I started out with a 30 minute spin class. Then right after I took a 45 min cross-training class called Hurricane which is wide variety of strength exercise coupled with short intense cycle segments.
lifting 1.10.13
After I was absolutely famished after the gym this am, so I went to my go-to Protein Pancake recipe. It literally has 3 ingredients and is so filling.

PP collage
What is your favorite go-to breakfast after a tough workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear your thoughts